Seems like most men have no problem openly talking about their dicks.
Sometimes, it's hard to get a guy to shut up about their dingaling!
Women tend to be more reserved when it comes to vajayjay talk… except these celebs!!
Chelsea Handler - "I just woke up from surgery — from my vaginal rejuvenation surgery." [only joking about knee surgery she had]
Brandi Glanville - "I would ask Eddie from time to time if my vagina was the same after childbirth. He always said yes, except once. He was actually quite vulgar. I decided that since Eddie ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one."
Kelly Osbourne - "I do want babies, but I don't want a great big vagina."
Sarah Silverman - "I didn't lose my virginity until I was twenty-six. Nineteen vaginally, but twenty-six what my boyfriend calls "the real way."
Lisa Lampanelli - "Khloe Kardashian: My vagina smells like roses. Well, then, that would explain all the bugs buzzing around it! #JKCouldntResist"
Khia - "My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack."
Olivia Wilde - "I felt like my vagina died. Turned off. Lights out… you can lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the home front is just peachy. But you cannot lie to your vagina."